If you live in Toronto, come by and say hi at the first ever Nacho Mama’s Craft Show at the legendary Sneaky Dee's!  Check out our craft show and support local creative talents, while finding unique items for yourself or loved ones!

Nacho Mama's Craft Show @ Sneaky Dees, 431 College Street.
Nacho Mama’s Craft Show plans to help Toronto youth get their art on through local charity Sketch. Be sure to participate in our “Give Back Prize Pack” draw at the show!
Check out www.nachomamascraft.com. Hope to see you there!

Comments

12/08/2012 02:22

I even told my friends to take a look at your blog and in fact your blog is already bookmarked on my computer. Hope to see more of this.

07/11/2013 22:05

Hello! I have read some of your post here and found it interesting and it makes a lot of sense. Plus i love your theme here. Thumbs up! Keep on sharing!

07/30/2013 20:43

miss wonderful
09/07/2013 12:54

this is the most stupidest site I've seen

09/18/2013 02:02

I gain a lot of information here.

Picture
    My name is linda and I am a graphic designer/art director who has been inspired to express my art outside of the mac. I am passionate about baking and decorating. This is my blog of inspiration about all things sweet.
    Picture

etsy shoppe

Foodbuzz

Picture
    CHALLENGE ENDED.
    UPDATE/ AUG 30: I was able to maintain this challenge from August 2011 to about March which to me is pretty impressive in itself no? I admit I was getting discouraged and then on AUGUST 1st I WON a contest. I won VIP tickets to a concert. Was it worth a year of this, maybe not, but I still feel victorious :)

more contest links here.