Here are cupcakes made for a bridal shower red carpet theme. The star and movie camera decor was made from royal icing. You could do fun things with a red carpet theme: paparazzi, fake interviews, create a fun backdrop for photos, play guess the movie clip, dress up as your favourite movie star, give out awards for best this and best that...the list could go on.
Remember these camera cookie cutters?

Comments

07/08/2013 02:46

These cup cakes looks and feels delicious and I am sure that these are the stars of the show. Thank you for sharing these amazing photos. One suggestion, along with the post, please add some tips and tricks in the making of these cakes.

07/30/2013 20:47

08/26/2013 04:41

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

08/26/2013 04:43

The star and movie camera decor was made from royal icing. You could do fun things with a red carpet theme: paparazzi, fake interviews, create a fun backdrop for photos, play guess the movie clip, dress up as your favourite movie star, give out awards for best this and best that...the list could go on. nice

09/05/2013 23:45

Nice blog, I found it from Weebly's top blogs.

The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea...

09/18/2013 01:58

Write more on this subject, you are very good at it.

The luminary also film camera scenery was made from stately icing. You could do jest acts accompanying a cardinal rug composition: paparazzi, forged conferences, beget a sport scenery for photos, romp assume the picture mow, garment up as your favourite film luminary, provide absent honors for utmost this plus superior that..

10/10/2013 23:16

I just love coming across informational sites like yours. I always think that it is a huge blessing to individuals who quench to learn more. Post more informational articles! I make sure a lot of individuals would benefit from it.

10/11/2013 01:05

I think it is outstanding to read interesting realities shared by real individuals. Marketing is typically untrue. Thank you for sharing this post right here! I make certain a lot of people will be looking forward to more of your posts.

Picture
    My name is linda and I am a graphic designer/art director who has been inspired to express my art outside of the mac. I am passionate about baking and decorating. This is my blog of inspiration about all things sweet.
    Picture

etsy shoppe

Foodbuzz

Picture
    CHALLENGE ENDED.
    UPDATE/ AUG 30: I was able to maintain this challenge from August 2011 to about March which to me is pretty impressive in itself no? I admit I was getting discouraged and then on AUGUST 1st I WON a contest. I won VIP tickets to a concert. Was it worth a year of this, maybe not, but I still feel victorious :)

more contest links here.