Items I was given to work with for a little miss priss on her double digit birthday:
Cake created:
My favourite part was the rib chips.
Happy birthday Alyssa!

Comments

06/29/2013 03:27

You provided a very important detail because i am looking for the information and i get the info from your post, Now i have all details and schedule . Keep posting.

09/09/2013 04:39

I am very impressed with the knowledge you are posting here. Thanks for sharing and let us know more about new releases

07/04/2013 03:10

The cake looks fantastic and all the little things that you made for that little princess on the cake is fabulous and I appreciate the effort that you put for that. Thank you for sharing the pictures of it. Good luck.

07/30/2013 20:45

The cake looks fantastic and all the little things that you made for that little princess on the cake is fabulous .

i have all details and schedule . Keep posting.

09/18/2013 01:59

You have to get em and put em away, and you lose em. Yuck. Nobody wants a stylus.

09/20/2013 11:33

We have heard about this “animals on bike” before also. I am sure this is going to bring a great number of tourists only to watch this. The prize money is really attractive, so this year we can expect more number of sculptures to be presented.

10/15/2013 14:39

This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.

Picture
    My name is linda and I am a graphic designer/art director who has been inspired to express my art outside of the mac. I am passionate about baking and decorating. This is my blog of inspiration about all things sweet.
    Picture

etsy shoppe

Foodbuzz

Picture
    CHALLENGE ENDED.
    UPDATE/ AUG 30: I was able to maintain this challenge from August 2011 to about March which to me is pretty impressive in itself no? I admit I was getting discouraged and then on AUGUST 1st I WON a contest. I won VIP tickets to a concert. Was it worth a year of this, maybe not, but I still feel victorious :)

more contest links here.