A little while ago I designed a cake for Johnny's communion. I made it simple and clean, with the flavour of red velvet. I'm getting better at incorporating different fonts on cake, writing is sometimes one of the toughest parts.
Have a great weekend!

Comments

07/03/2013 01:24

The first thing that I noted about this cake is that, it is flawless and thinks that it is made up of plastic. The color combination, white and light blue makes it more attractive. Wishing Johnny all the best for first holy communion.

07/30/2013 20:47

Thank you for this post. Thats all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something speciel. You clearly know what you are working on, youve insured so many corners.thanks

Thanks For Sharing.

09/18/2013 02:02

You have to get em and put em away, and you lose em. Yuck. Nobody wants a stylus.

09/18/2013 07:24

I’ve been in organized legal action for many and it’s nothing like Brighton Rock.’ There is always one in every viewers, as my mom would say. Taken self jokily dangerous a latecomer with a detention, but too late to factors conditions coming back into mouth area.

09/20/2013 11:34

We have heard about this “animals on bike” before also. I am sure this is going to bring a great number of tourists only to watch this. The prize money is really attractive, so this year we can expect more number of sculptures to be presented.

10/15/2013 14:39

Very good and useful information. Thanks anyway. All the best.

Picture
    My name is linda and I am a graphic designer/art director who has been inspired to express my art outside of the mac. I am passionate about baking and decorating. This is my blog of inspiration about all things sweet.
    Picture

etsy shoppe

Foodbuzz

Picture
    CHALLENGE ENDED.
    UPDATE/ AUG 30: I was able to maintain this challenge from August 2011 to about March which to me is pretty impressive in itself no? I admit I was getting discouraged and then on AUGUST 1st I WON a contest. I won VIP tickets to a concert. Was it worth a year of this, maybe not, but I still feel victorious :)

more contest links here.