Picture
I am pretty proud of this custom cake designed for Kathy's wedding. Always amazing to me to see one of my sketches come to life, and I'm thankful for the opportunities to make it happen. Kathy was very easygoing, a pleasure to work with. The bottom tier, you guessed it, is red velvet. The roses are gumpaste and the black swirl pattern is made with fondant. I contemplated using royal icing but it wouldn't work with the curves of the cake. The smaller branch-like curves were piped on with royal icing. Congrats Kathy!

Comments

07/09/2013 02:46

This is the perfect and simple cake for wedding. I am very much impressed by the roses that you made on the cake. They look original and it suits well with the white cake. Thank you for sharing the cake design idea. Good luck.

Admin are pretty proud of this custom cake designed for Kathy's wedding. which type color for cake.a black white and red wedding

07/30/2013 01:15

I hope you’ll keep up the good work and maintain the standard.

07/30/2013 20:47

08/16/2013 07:02

The bum echelon, you guessed it, is ruddy velvet. The flushs are gumpaste moreover the jet spin ideal is made along fondant.

09/05/2013 04:56

The blog post is related to the medical firm.I like the blog post to read.Thanks a lot for sharing.

09/16/2013 22:31

Wow wedding cake related this is marvelous post i saw here.i love cookies and post about it this is amazing.

09/18/2013 02:01

09/20/2013 11:33

We have heard about this “animals on bike” before also. I am sure this is going to bring a great number of tourists only to watch this. The prize money is really attractive, so this year we can expect more number of sculptures to be presented.

10/15/2013 14:39

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really helpful information. Keep it up.

Aw, this was a actually pleasant mail. In concept I would like to put in composing like this additionally – taking time and genuine effort to make a very good item… but what can I state… I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get something finished

11/12/2013 09:35

Pretty good mail. I just staggered upon your blog and liked to say that I have actually enjoyed reading your blog mails. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you mail afresh shortly. Big thanks for the helpful info.

Picture
    My name is linda and I am a graphic designer/art director who has been inspired to express my art outside of the mac. I am passionate about baking and decorating. This is my blog of inspiration about all things sweet.

etsy shoppe

Foodbuzz

CHALLENGE ENDED.
    UPDATE/ AUG 30: I was able to maintain this challenge from August 2011 to about March which to me is pretty impressive in itself no? I admit I was getting discouraged and then on AUGUST 1st I WON a contest. I won VIP tickets to a concert. Was it worth a year of this, maybe not, but I still feel victorious :)

more contest links here.